Local First Wednesday! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday!
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Come and enjoy a 100% locally sourced menu at the Campus Center Dining Room on March 5th. Here is the menu:
Breakfast 7-10AM: Punalu`u Sweet Bread French Toast drizzled w/ a Poha Berry Sauce & Purity Portuguese Sausage Links
Lunch 11–2PM: Beer Braised Redondo Portuguese Sausage Hot Dog topped w/ Caramelized Kula Sweet Onions on a Toasted Sweet Bread Bun served with Purple Sweet Potato Chips
Deli Sandwich: Maui Eggplant Marinara Sandwich on a Homemade Ciabatta Roll w/ Fresh Basil & Puna Goat Cheese
Sizzling Salad: Sesame Crusted Seared Ahi Wrap served w/ a UH Hilo Honey Miso Wasabi dipping sauce
Hot Entrée One: Kulana Grass-Fed Rib-Eye Steak smothered w/ a Hamakua Mushroom Maui Red Wine Hunter’s Sauce on Maebo Chow Fun Noodles
Hot Entrée Two: Made-to-Order Fresh Island Ahi topped w/ a Creamy Hamakua Mushroom Ragout w/ a Sweet Potato Cake
Vegetarian Entrée: Roasted Vegetable Kabobs w/ a Maui Vodka Tomato Splash
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
Week of March 2, 2014Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.