Local First Wednesday! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday!
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Come and enjoy a 100% locally sourced menu at the Campus Center Dining Room on March 5th. Here is the menu:
Breakfast 7-10AM: Punalu`u Sweet Bread French Toast drizzled w/ a Poha Berry Sauce & Purity Portuguese Sausage Links
Lunch 11–2PM: Beer Braised Redondo Portuguese Sausage Hot Dog topped w/ Caramelized Kula Sweet Onions on a Toasted Sweet Bread Bun served with Purple Sweet Potato Chips
Deli Sandwich: Maui Eggplant Marinara Sandwich on a Homemade Ciabatta Roll w/ Fresh Basil & Puna Goat Cheese
Sizzling Salad: Sesame Crusted Seared Ahi Wrap served w/ a UH Hilo Honey Miso Wasabi dipping sauce
Hot Entrée One: Kulana Grass-Fed Rib-Eye Steak smothered w/ a Hamakua Mushroom Maui Red Wine Hunter’s Sauce on Maebo Chow Fun Noodles
Hot Entrée Two: Made-to-Order Fresh Island Ahi topped w/ a Creamy Hamakua Mushroom Ragout w/ a Sweet Potato Cake
Vegetarian Entrée: Roasted Vegetable Kabobs w/ a Maui Vodka Tomato Splash
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of March 2, 2014||Next →|
- APIA Scholarships
- UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. ...
- Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Participant Application Deadline
- Hey Vulcans! If any of you are interested in joining Break Thru Adventures as a participant remember that the final deadline to apply is January 14, 2019, with a priority deadline on November 16. ...
- All those interested in getting involved! Relay For Life is recruiting committee members! Relay For Life is the only all night event on campus during the Spring semester. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.