Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a full menu that's 100% locally sourced! University Dining Services takes great pride in purchasing locally grown and produced foods from our many island farmers, ranchers, and food producers.
Here is the Local First Menu for February 5th:
Local First Menu
Grill Breakfast: Moloka`i Purple & Yellow Sweet Potato Hash w/ Diced Purity Portuguese Sausage topped w/ a Fresh Island Egg, any style.
Grill Lunch: Grass-fed Kulana Hamburger topped w/ Grilled Garlic Hamakua Mushrooms and a bacon mayo on a Homemade Kaiser Roll & Zucchini Fries.
Deli Sandwich: BBQ Kalua Pork Calzone w/ Puna Goat Cheese & Sweet Kula Onions
Sizzling Salad: Ahi Poke Won Ton Stack w/ South Kona Avocado on Mixed Baby Green-Fresh. Island Ahi, mixed with Kona Ogo, sweet Kula Onions, and a Sesame Soy base, layered with diced Kona Avocado and crispy Won Ton Chips, on a bed of Living Aquaponics Mixed Baby Greens.
Hot Line Entrée #1: Beef Carnitas, Kulana Grass-Fed Chuck Eye Roll, slow cooked with classic carnita seasonings, stuffed in locally made tortillas w/ a Hamakua Tomato Pico De Gallo & Roasted Mexican style Sweet Potatoes.
Hot Line Entrée #2: Made to Order Fresh Catch of the Day drizzled w/ Kahuku Sea Asparagus Pesto.
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Stuffed Kula Eggplant, Hamakua Piopini Mushrooms mixed w/ Okara, Stuffed in a Kula Japanese Eggplant.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
Week of February 2, 2014Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.