Study Abroad Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Study Abroad Fair
Location: Library Lanai
Come learn how you can spend the Semester, Year, or Summer studying in a different country. Information about scholarships and financial aid will be available, and talk first hand with students who had a life changing experience studying abroad.
For more information please visit the Center for Global Education and Exchange at hilo.hawaii.edu/studyabroad
Deadline to study abroad for Summer 2014 and Spring 2015 is March 1, 2014.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808.932.7488
What's also happening?
Week of January 19, 2014Next →
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.