The Outstanding Receptionist - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Outstanding Receptionist
Location: Campus Center 306
Learn how to polish your image, perfect your telephone skills, and increase your value to your organization in this receptionist training seminar. No matter how busy you are, your organization depends on you to project a professional image, a first impression people will remember and respect for months to come. In just a half-day receptionist training seminar, you will discover how to improve your skills and better support everyone in your organization — right up to the managing director. This course will also help you learn how to manage the stress that comes naturally with your hectic schedule, and enjoy your job more in the process. This secretarial training program is packed with the tools and techniques receptionists need to face challenges confidently, tackle growing responsibilities, and maintain composure amidst chaos. In this informative administrative assistant training seminar, you will learn to manage your time better … deal with all types of people … handle conflict with tact and poise … and make a positive and polished first impression.
Special Restrictions: $75
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of February 2, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.