ʻImiloa's December Wayfinding Talk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
ʻImiloa's December Wayfinding Talk
Location: 'Imiloa Astronomy Center
‘Imiloa Astronomy Center will host its winter 2013 Wayfinding Talk on Friday, December 6, 2013 at 7 pm with Dr. Joe Genz, University of Hawai‘i anthropology professor, speaking on the revitalization of wave navigation in the Marshall Islands.
The Center would like to thank Matson for its exclusive sponsorship of the 2013-14 Wayfinding Talks and the 2013 ‘Imiloa Wayfinding & Navigation Festival September 27 & 28.
The Friday night wayfinding program time is 7:00 p.m., with ticketing at $10 for non-members and $8 for members (member level discounts apply.) Tickets may be pre-purchased at the ‘Imiloa front desk or by phone, using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or JCB, by calling (808) 969-9703 during regular business hours. Tickets are non-refundable.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-969-9703
What's also happening?
Week of December 1, 2013Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.