HIV/AIDS Awareness Event - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
HIV/AIDS Awareness Event
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Join Student Health and Wellness Programs, Women's Center, and the College of Pharmacy in promoting HIV/AIDS awareness! Come by Campus Center Plaza between 10am-2pm to learn about HIV/AIDS, free and confidential HIV testing, and the Facing AIDS Campaign!
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of December 1, 2013Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.