Hubble, The Greatest Telescope Not On Earth - Free Talk! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hubble, The Greatest Telescope Not On Earth - Free Talk!
Join us on a journey to learn about one of the most famous telescopes ever used, the Hubble Space telescope. A talk for all ages, you will learn about the trials and tribulations of this space telescope, as well as some of the amazing discoveries it has made. Admission is free to all interested.
Dr. Richard Griffiths will be presenting his talk: The Greatest Telescope not on Earth; Latest Discoveries from the Hubble Space Telescope on November 7th at 7pm at UH Hilo’s Science and Technology Building, Room# 108. If you’re interested or have any questions, please email John Coney at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.astro.uhh.hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7187
What's also happening?
Week of November 3, 2013Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.