Dorm Inform Dinner at Hale Kehau - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Dorm Inform Dinner at Hale Kehau
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Get to know your fellow dormers!
Here is the Hale Kehau "All You Care To Eat" Menu for that night.
Soups: Miso Soup
Vegetable Lentil & Spinach
Island Traditions: Japanese Fried Chicken
Wok Station: Garlic Oyster Pork
Healthy Sensations: Butternut Squash & Lentils
Hale Kehau Grill: Cheese Quesadilla
• Bacon Spinach Alfredo
House Salad: Sesame Soba Noodle Salad
• Raspberry Jell-O Parfait
• Fudgy Mint Brownies
• Grasshopper Brownies
Special Restrictions: Meal Cost: $14.50
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7352
What's also happening?
Week of November 3, 2013Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.