Should we talk before we touch? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Should we talk before we touch?
Location: Hale Kēhau Lounge
Never assume. Ask before you proceed. UH Hilo’s Student Health & Wellness Programs will be hosting a Workshop covering the topics of sexual communication & consent. Please join us from 7PM-8PM on either Tuesday, November 5th 2013 at Hale ‘Alahonua Lounge or Wednesday, November 6th 2013 at Hale Kēhau Lounge to know if you “Got Consent?” This event is open to all UH Hilo and HawCC students and not limited to those residing in residence. For more information, please contact Dr. Sulma Gandhi at (808) 932-7458.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7458
What's also happening?
Week of November 3, 2013Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.