Empire of Funk: Hip Hop and Filipina(o) Identity in America - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Empire of Funk: Hip Hop and Filipina(o) Identity in America
Location: STB, Room 108
In celebrating Filipino-American Heritage Month, Dr. Roderick Labrador, Assistant Professor of Ethnic Studies at UH Mānoa will present a lecture entitled:
"Empire of Funk: Hip Hop and Filipina(o) Identity in America"
Date and Time: Thursday, October 24, 2013.
6:00pm - Light refreshments will be served. 6:30-8:00 - Lecture and Q&A
Place: STB (Science, Technology Building) 108
For further information about this event, contact Dr. Celia Bardwell-Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact: email@example.com 933-1057
What's also happening?
Week of October 20, 2013Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.