Local First Dining for National Food Day! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Dining for National Food Day!
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Room
In celebration of National Food Day, UH Hilo Campus Center Dining wil be offering a Local First menu! The menu reflects our commitment to Hawai`i Island's local farmers and food producers. Each day, our skilled culinary artists create delicious recipes using the freshest ingredients from our local farms.
Breakfast: Punalu`u Taro Sweetbread French Toast w/ Purity Portuguese Sausage
Lunch Entrees: Grilled Kona Coffee Crusted Kulana Rib-Eye Steak
Crispy Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce or Brown Gravy
Vegetarian Entree: Kula Vegetable & Tofu Tempura Skewers
Salad Special: Seared Blackened Fresh Mahimahi Caesar Salad on Waimea Romaine
Deli Special: Kalua Pork Pita w/ a Hamakua Tomato Salsa
Grill Special: Grilled Teriyaki Beef Sandwich w/ Waimea Won Bok Kim Chee
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7352
What's also happening?
Week of October 20, 2013Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.