Proposal Development Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Proposal Development Workshop
Location: Campus Center Room 301
The Hawaiʻi EPSCoR Program is sponsoring a free proposal development workshop featuring Dr. Joseph Danek from The Implementation Group and Liane Akana from the UH Office of Research Services. These workshops are targeted towards new investigators and faculty researchers who do not have experience developing proposals for major federal agencies such as the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and others. They can also be a refresher for people at UH who have not recently submitted proposals. To register, please go to: www.epscor.hawaii.edu/2013_workshops
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-956-8069
What's also happening?
Week of October 20, 2013Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.