Make a Difference Day, 2013 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Make a Difference Day, 2013
Location: Campus Center
Campus and Community Services (CCS) will be hosting Make a Difference Day. We will be coordinating campus wide improvement projects. If you want to improve your campus and get free food come on by! (counts as community service) Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail or come to the CCS office (Campus Center 316) on Tuesday, Thursday 8am-2pm. RSVP's are encouraged.
Special Restrictions: RSVP's are encouraged.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 974-7381
What's also happening?
Week of October 20, 2013Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.