Cuisine of the Philippines - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Cuisine of the Philippines
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
The Drizzle and the UH Hilo Filipino Club invites you to share their culture!
Join us for Entertainment, Fun & Food at the Breezeway (turnaround) between Hale Kehau Dorm and Dining Room.
Hale Kehau Dining Room will be offering an "all you care to eat" Filipino Dinner for $14.50
Dinner service begins at 5:00PM, event's entertainment begins at 6:30PM. Please join us!
Cuisine of the Philippines Menu:
Sinigang Isda with Gabi (Taro)
Chicken Arroz Caldo (Rice Porridge)
Pork BBQ Tocino Sliders
Atchara Green Papaya Salad
Steamed Molokai Kamote
Chicken Apritada Potato and Peppers
Steamed Brown & White Rice
Pinakbet Sitaw (Green Beans)
Beef Kaldereta Soft Taco
Julienned Beef sautéed with
Onions/Peppers/Garlic and Tomato
Served on a Flour Tortilla
Lettuce Shred, Slice Onions,
Sweet Pineapple Slaw
Fried Tokwa (Tofu)
Monggo Bean Stew
Roasted Talong (Eggplant)
Pandesal & Pan de Coco
Bibingka, Puto & Ginataan
(Taro, Tapioca & Coconut Milk)
Special Restrictions: All You Care to Eat Dinner is $14.50
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7303
What's also happening?
Week of October 27, 2013Next →
- Call for Submissions - Hohonu
- Hohonu, UH Hilo's Journal for Academic Writing is currently accepting submissions for its Spring 2020 publication. The final deadline is January 24th. For more information please contact Hohonu at hohonu@hawaii. ...
- Open Positions for the Board of Student Publications!
- The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) is currently seeking students who are interested in making a difference by getting involved in their campus community; forging sustainable relationships with students, faculty, and staff at UH Hilo; and ...
- Call for Volunteers 25th Annual UH Hilo Ho`olaule`a
- Aloha Vulcans! The UH Hilo Ho`olaule`a committee is seeking volunteers to help with our 25th annual event. All those interested in volunteering are asked to fill out this form: https://forms. ...
- Submissions for Kanilehua Are Now Open
- Kanilehua is now accepting submissions of visual art (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture) and literature (short story, poetry, flash fiction, plays) for its Spring 2020 issue. ...
- Volunteers Needed for Science Olympiad Tournament
- Aloha kākou, The Center for Community Engagement & the Office of Research and Community Partnerships are hosting the 2020 Science Olympiad Hawaiʻi Island regional tournament for middle and high school students on February 8, 2020. ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.