1st Annual Hawaii Honey Festival - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
1st Annual Hawaii Honey Festival
Location: Nani Mau Gardens, 421 Makalika Street, Hilo, Hawaii 96720
First Annual Hawaii Honey Festival, which includes the Fourth Annual Hawaiian Natural Honey Challenge. Beekeepers from throughout the State of Hawaii will submit their best comb, liquid and solid honeys to be blind-tasted and judged by a panel of experts. Winning apiaries receive recognition and award seals for their honey.
The event will take place amid the 22 acres of tropical plants and flowers of the Nani Mau Gardens in Hilo, Hawaii. Other festivities include the "People's Choice" Honey Tasting, live Hawaiian and pop music and hula, crafts and honey vendors, "ono" food, many children's activities, beekeeping demonstrations and observation hives, other bee and agricultural exhibits, lectures and demonstrations, and bee-friendly plant sales.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
|Week of November 17, 2013||Next →|
- UH Hilo Student Association Vacancies
- UH Hilo Students, are you interested in advocating for your peers and expanding your leadership opportunities? UH Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) might be the place for you. ...
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.