National Coming Out Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
National Coming Out Day
Location: Campus Center Plaza
National Coming Out Day is an internationally observed civil awareness day celebrating individuals who publicly identify as LGBT. "Coming out", or publicly disclosing one's sexual orientation and/or gender identity, can be a cultural rite of passage for some LGBT people, and in honor of this, Pride Hilo and the Social Justice Club will be co-sponsoring an afternoon full of information and fun activities.
These will include NOH8 face-painting, tabling, free snacks, showing of LGBT-friendly music videos, a photo-booth, and testimonials from UH Hilo/HawCC students. Please stop by and wear green on this day to show your support!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 974-7306
What's also happening?
Week of October 6, 2013Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.