Local First Dining! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Dining!
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Room
Campus Center Dining will feature a Local First menu showcasing delicious recipes made from local ingredients. Our skilled culinary artists use the freshest ingredients to bring you the BEST in local dining! This Wednesday's menu:
• Breakfast 7-10AM: Taro Pancakes served with Moloka`i Purple Sweet Potato Hash Patties w/ Diced Miko Pipi Kaula
• Lunch 11–2PM: Beer Boiled Portuguese Sausage Hot Dog in a Punalu`u Sweet Bread Bun with Caramelized Kula Onions and a Hamakua Tomato Ketchup served with a U`ala Potato Salad
• Deli Sandwich: Kalua BBQ Pork Pizza w/ Caramelized Kula Onions, Big Island Goat Cheese on a Homemade Flatbread
• Sizzling Salad: Ahi Katsu Nori Roll w/ Hudson Cucumber & Kaiware Sprouts, Flash Fried, on a bed of Living Aquaponics Baby Greens, with a Soy Lime UH Hilo Honey Viniagrette
• Hot Entrée One: Grilled Kulana Grass-Fed Rib-Eye Steak, topped with Sauteed Hamakua Mushrooms and Kula Sweet Onions and a Creamy Ragout Sauce
• Hot Entrée Two: Made to order Seared Fresh Island Caught Fish topped with a Roasted Garlic Sweet Chili Lemongrass Drizzle
• Vegetarian Entrée: Grilled Char Siu Marinated Tofu Steak, on a bed of Garlic Sauteed Baby Bok Choi, served on a Maebo Cake Noodle Pad
• Soup: Creamy Kula Kabocha Bisque
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7303
Tags: Campus Center
What's also happening?
Week of September 29, 2013Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.