Tuning in to Your Potential - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Tuning in to Your Potential
Location: Kilohana Writing Center, first floor Mookini Library
Kilohana: The Academic Success Center invites students to an interactive session to engage participants in a discussion of the causes and effects of stress and how stress can impair a person's ability to function optimally. UH Hilo Counselor David Herzog will introduce participants to the concept of mindfulness and its benefits in managing stress so students can achieve their fullest potential academically and personally. This is the first session in Kilohana's new Student Success series of workshops and presentations.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 47545
Tags: student success
What's also happening?
Week of October 6, 2013Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.