October Dorm Inform - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
October Dorm Inform
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Meet at Hale Kehau Dining Room. There will be door prizes and a Grand Prize Give Away. Event sponsored by the Student Activities Council and Campus Center Dining. Dinner is $14.50 and offers the following menu:
Soups: Roast Turkey and Rice
Garlic and Tomato
Island Traditions: Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Wok Station: Chicken Piccata Pasta
Healthy Sensations: Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
Hale Kehau Grill: Ham & Cheese Melt
• Spicy Roasted Vegetable
House Salad: Bow Tie Cabonara
• Cupcake Bar
• Butterscotch Vanilla Pudding Cup
• Strawberry Jell-O Parfait
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7303
What's also happening?
Week of September 29, 2013Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.