6th Annual Walk A Mile In Her Shoes - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
6th Annual Walk A Mile In Her Shoes
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Join UH Hilo's 6th Annual Men's March To Stop Rape, Sexual Assault and Gender Based Violence. Walk a Mile in Her Shoes asks men to literally walk one mile in women's high-heeled shoes and protest against sexualized violence.
High heels are recommended but not mandatory for men and are available upon request.
To register, questions about disability access or for more information call 974-7312 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone is welcome!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808 895 6920
What's also happening?
Week of October 13, 2013Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.