Understanding Workstyle Differences - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Understanding Workstyle Differences
Location: Kuakini Tower, Suite #213, 75-5722 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona
Are people difficult or are they really just different? Awareness of behavior styles is key to building effective communication, reducing tension and developing more productive work relationships. With this understanding, you can gain insight into how people respond to you and how you perceive them. Nancy Lombard, certified instructor with The Effectiveness Institute, will give an “As I See Myself” assessment to identify dominant behavior style, explore the different strengths and blind spots of each style, and then help participants create a plan to deal more effectively with a “difficult” person in their lives. While this class will focus on behavior in the workplace, the lessons learned can be used in all areas of one’s life.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $60 plus $20 materials fee
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of October 6, 2013Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.