Student Health Advisory Council Positions Available - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Student Health Advisory Council Positions Available
Student Health Advisory Council Positions Available UH Hilo’s Student Health and Wellness Programs (SHWP) is now accepting applications for the inaugural 2013-2014 Student Health Advisory Council (SHAC). This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate UH Hilo student to become engaged in student health and wellness activities on campus and it looks great on the resume!
SHAC provides the essential link between the student body and Student Health & Wellness Programs (hilo.hawaii.edu/wellness/).
SHAC aims to:
• Represent the student body by reviewing program services and policies for SHWP and make suggestions to the Health Center.
• Obtain student opinions on student health issues.
• Participate in outreach activities
• Provide suggestions for solutions to student problems or complaints
Special Restrictions: • Full or Part time UH Hilo student (At least 6 credit hours)
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-933-3187
What's also happening?
Week of September 29, 2013Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.