Certified Interpretive Guide Training - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Certified Interpretive Guide Training
Location: Kona Commons, 74-5454 Makala Blvd, Kailua-Kona
Monday-Thursday, October 28-31. The Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG) is designed for anyone who delivers interpretive programs to the public. It combines both the theoretical foundations of the profession with practical skills in delivering quality interpretive programming to visitors. This 32-hour course is designed for staff at interpretive sites such as museum docents, park rangers, cultural program specialists, tour guides, educators, volunteers, and anyone else who delivers interpretive programs. Instructors are Tim Merriman & Lisa Brochu.
Special Restrictions: $325 includes textbook. Additional certification application fee of $130 is optional.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of October 27, 2013Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.