UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Scholarship Golf Tournament - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Scholarship Golf Tournament
Location: Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
UH Hilo Alumni & Friends Association
10th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
The University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Alumni & Friends Association invites the public to attend its 10th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament on Saturday, October 26, 2013 at the Waikoloa Beach Course; all proceeds go towards the alumni scholarship fund.
The tournament format is a two-person scramble with registration at 7:00 am and an 8:00 am tee-off. The cost is $185 per player, which includes closest to the pin on par 3’s, hole-in-one, two free mulligans per person, a premium golf shirt, green fees, cart, delicious “local style” buffet lunch and goodies. Come join us for a day of fun in the sun, while enjoying a great lunch and the chance to win lots of quality prizes, including hotel stays, rounds of golf and much more.
Since 2004, the UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Association has supported deserving UH Hilo students with alumni scholarships. Scholarship recipients are selected based on academic merit and financial need, and must be or have an immediate family member who is an alumnus of UH Hilo. To date, 29 students have benefitted from this scholarship program. The Association organizes two signature events annually to fund these scholarships: the Distinguished Alumni and Service Awards Banquet held each spring, and the Alumni Scholarship Golf Tournament held each fall.
Register now for an oceanside round of golf with the camaraderie of your fellow UH Hilo alumni and friends! For more information on the beautiful Waikoloa Beach Course, visit: waikoloabeachgolf.com/golf/the-beach-course/
Player registration forms can be found at hilo.hawaii.edu/alumni/registration-information.php; please RSVP by September 27, 2013 to email@example.com or call (808) 974-7501 for more information.
Special Restrictions: Player registration fee is $185 per person.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 974-7501
What's also happening?
Week of October 20, 2013Next →
- Submissions for Kanilehua Are Now Open
- Kanilehua is now accepting submissions of visual art (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture) and literature (short story, poetry, flash fiction, plays) for its Spring 2020 issue. ...
- Volunteers Needed for Science Olympiad Tournament
- Aloha kākou, The Center for Community Engagement & the Office of Research and Community Partnerships are hosting the 2020 Science Olympiad Hawaiʻi Island regional tournament for middle and high school students on February 8, 2020. ...
- International Nights Tickets on Sale Now!
- Celebrate the cultural diversity at UH Hilo at the 45th annual International Nights! The shows will be on Friday, February 21 and Saturday, February 22 at 7:30 pm at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. ...
- Summer Study Abroad Programs
- Why not spend your summer abroad in Europe, Asia or South America? UH Hilo has opportunities available with Univesities in Brazil, China, France, Hungary, Japan, Scotland, and South Korea. ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.