UH Hilo 2013 Food Drive - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo 2013 Food Drive
The annual UH Hilo Food Drive to benefit the The Food Basket kicks off on Monday, April 8th and runs through Friday, April 26th. Donation bins for canned goods, non-perishable food items and monetary contributions are located at various campus offices.
Weekly special events include: Count the Cans contest, April 11th; Can Stacking competition, April 18th and The Battle of the Cans on April 25th.
For more information or to volunteer, contact the Campus & Community Service office, 974-7381 or the Campus Center office at 974-7499.
For more information, contact: email@example.com x47499
What's also happening?
Week of April 21, 2013Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.