SAC Prom tickets still available - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
SAC Prom tickets still available
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Tickets are still available for SAC's Prom, Carnivale Di Venezia. An evening of dancing, prizes, heavy pupus, picture taking ... FUN, FUN, FUN!
UH Hilo/HawCC: $5 Guest(18+ years old): $10.
Tickets available in the SAC office, CC 301A. Restrictions: Must bring ticket to enter.
Special Restrictions: Must show valid UH Hilo or HawCC student ID to purchase tickets; 1 guest per student (guest must be 18yrs or older). Must bring ticket and ID to enter; guest must have ID with birthdate.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 974-7518
Tags: Campus Center
What's also happening?
Week of April 7, 2013Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.