How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center
This one day seminar will help you to keep poised and retain control
of even the most difficult situations, as well as learn to repair damaged
relationships, reach mutual understandings and prevent others from losing
their cool. Become the master of your own emotions and learn to better manage conflict in your work environment. Campus Center 306
Special Restrictions: Admission: $125
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of April 7, 2013Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.