Yoga - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center 301
Free Yoga offered to all students, staff and community members. Help reduce your stress, increase your happiness and meet like minded people! Before beginning any new exercise check with your Doctor. Suggestions for an enjoyable class: wear comfortable clothing that will stay in place and allow you full range of movement, bring water, and a mat if you have one (some mats are provided) be ready to have fun. Sponsored by the Women's Center.If you have questions or concerns contact Michele Newman at 933-1668 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089331668
What's also happening?
Week of March 17, 2013Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.