Lung Cancer Awareness: Pledge to Quit! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Lung Cancer Awareness: Pledge to Quit!
Location: Campus Center Plaza
November 15th is the Great American Smoke Out! On this day, we encourage smokers to quit smoking or to make a plan to quit. By quitting,even for just 1 day,those who smoke will be taking an important step towards a healthier life & can reduce their risk of cancer.
Join UH Hilo's Relay for Life Planning Committee in spreading lung cancer awareness!
--Stop by to make a pledge
--Receive free goodies
--Also available: Relay for Life shirts! ($15)
--Find out additional information about upcoming RFL events
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of November 11, 2012Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.