Lung Cancer Awareness: Pledge to Quit! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Lung Cancer Awareness: Pledge to Quit!
Location: Campus Center Plaza
November 15th is the Great American Smoke Out! On this day, we encourage smokers to quit smoking or to make a plan to quit. By quitting,even for just 1 day,those who smoke will be taking an important step towards a healthier life & can reduce their risk of cancer.
Join UH Hilo's Relay for Life Planning Committee in spreading lung cancer awareness!
--Stop by to make a pledge
--Receive free goodies
--Also available: Relay for Life shirts! ($15)
--Find out additional information about upcoming RFL events
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of November 11, 2012Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.