NSE Fall Exchange Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
NSE Fall Exchange Fair
Come to the Campus Center Plaza on Wednesday, November 14th for a chance to talk to student representatives from more than 25 different NSE campuses. Universities from Massachusetts, Oregon, New York, Colorado, Idaho, New Jersey, Alaska, California and many other states will be represented.
Students who choose to talk to several university representatives will be entered in regular drawings for NSE T-shirts. So join us for a fun and informative Exchange Fair on the 14th - and you may go home with a new T-shirt!
This is they best way to learn about NSE exchange campuses - directly from students who attend them!
You can with NSE!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974.7389
What's also happening?
Week of November 11, 2012Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.