Joe Turner's Come & Gone - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Joe Turner's Come & Gone
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Department presents Joe Turner's Come & Gone by August Wilson, Directed by Kenny Davis on Thursday, Friday & Saturday, November 8, 9, 10 at 7:30pm & Sunday, November 11 at 2:00pm.
Set in a black boardinghouse in Pittsburgh in 1911, each resident has a different relationship to a past of slavery as well as to the urban present. They include the proprietors, and eccentric clairvoyant with a penchant for old country voodoo, a young homeboy up from the South and a mysterious stranger who is searching for his wife.
Special Restrictions: Ticket Purchase Required. $12 General, $7 Discount, $5 Students & Children. If purchased as part of the Fall Trifecta, get 3 events for only $15 ($10 for Students & Children!)
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7310
What's also happening?
Week of November 4, 2012Next →
Holiday observed: General Election Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.