Basic Soils for Hawaii Agriculture - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basic Soils for Hawaii Agriculture
Location: NHERC, 45-539 Plumeria St, Honoka'a
With Patrick Niemeyer
This is an introduction to soil science and resources associated with the study of soils as associated with general agriculture. Participants will learn to recognize broad characteristics of soils and realize the steps that should be taken to mitigate issues either by personal research or assistance through County, State, or Federal agencies. Tuesdays, May 29-June 19, 5-7pm. Tuition: $50
For more information, contact: email@example.com 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of May 27, 2012Next →
Holiday observed: Memorial Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.