Be More Chill - Event Details
Be More Chill
Location: Performing Arts Center
Be More Chill
Music and Lyrics by Joe Iconis
Book by Joe Track
Based on the Novel by Ned Vizzini
Be More Chill, presented by the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center and Hilo Community Players, is directed by Dr. Rachel Klein, musical & vocal direction by Rachel Edwards and choreography by Nadia Schlosser.
Nominated for a Tony award for Best Original Score in 2019, Be More Chill has “easily relatable characters, clever twists and ebullient songs…from beginning to end” (NJ Arts) that captures and “perfectly balances the tragedy and hilarity of high school” (Tri City News).
Jeremy Heere is just an average teenager. That is, until he finds out about "The Squip," a tiny supercomputer that promises to bring him everything he desires most: a date with Christine, an invite to the raddest party of the year and a chance to survive life in his suburban New Jersey high school. But is being the most popular guy in school worth the risk?
Be More Chill opened on Broadway in 2019.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are reserved seating: $20 General; $15 Discount & $10 UHH/HWCC Students w/ VALID ID and youth 17 & under.
Call 808-932-7590 Tuesday - Thursday 9 -11am or order online at www.artsctr.uhh.hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
- Teach for America
- Teach for America Hawaiʻi is a nationally connected and locally rooted post-grad opportunity. We believe that potential is equally distributed along lines of race and class but opportunity is not. ...
- 2022-2023 Ka Lama Ku Student Recognition Awards Nominations
- The 2022-2023 Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Award nominations are now open. Please submit your nominations Sunday, February 13, 2023, at 11:59 pm (This is a hard deadline). ...
- UH Student Campus Climate Survey
- The 2023 UH Student Campus Climate Survey is an important tool that is used to help UH Hilo prevent sexual assault and other forms of gender-based violence. ...
- 2023-24 UH Common Scholarship Application Opens October 1st
- Starting October 1st, students can complete the 2023-24 UH System Common Scholarship Application online at www.hawaii. ...
- Freshman ʻEleu Mandatory Advising
- Aloha Freshmen, If you began at UH Hilo last semester (Fall 2022) or this semester (Spring 2023), it's time to meet with your advisor for your mandatory Freshman ʻEleu appointment between February 15 and March 15, 2023. ...
- 2022-2023 RISO Registration - Now Open!
- The 2022-2023 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 24, 2023, at 4:30 pm. ...
- 2023-24 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Starting October 1st, students can complete their 2023-24 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at Studentaid.gov/fafsa - To receive priority consideration at UH Hilo, complete the FAFSA by February 1, 2023. ...
- Uluākea Campus Activites
- Ke aloha nō iā kākou e ko nā limahana o ke kulanui o Hawaiʻi ma Hilo! Aloha to all faculty, staff, and administrators of our UH Hilo campus! It is with hopes this e-mail finds everyone doing well after the first two weeks of the ...
- Hohonu is looking for New Members!
- We are Hohonu, the academic journal. We publish student work, by students, for students. Our annual publication features academic papers that cover a wide-variety of topics and subjects by UH Hilo students. ...
- Kanilehua is looking for New Members!
- We are Kanilehua, the art and literary magazine. Our annual publication features literary pieces and art works, both digital and physical, made by UH Hilo students. We publish our magazine at the end of each school year. ...
- The Board of Student Publications is looking for New Members
- Have you ever heard of the Board of Student Publications (BOSP)? We would like to introduce ourselves as your 2022-2023 UH Hilo Board of Student Publications (BOSP). BOSP over sees three publications: Ke Kalahea, Kanilehua, and Hohonu. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.