Hohonu is looking for New Members! - Announcement Details
Hohonu is looking for New Members!
We are Hohonu, the academic journal. We publish student work, by students, for students. Our annual publication features academic papers that cover a wide-variety of topics and subjects by UH Hilo students. We publish our magazine at the end of each school year. Our annual publication, along with past journals are available at publication stands around campus all year long and on our website. hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/hohonu/
Hohonu Open Positions:
-Editor in Chief
If you’re interested in joining our team, you can pick up an application at the Campus Center office at Campus Center Room 210 or online. hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/hohonu/
Benefits of Hohonu:
-Get involved on campus
-Meeting other UH students
-Learn new skills from the various positions - leadership, editing, etc.
-Oral and email communication skills
-Volunteer semester stipend (cash)
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7371
What's also happening?
- Coming Out Day
- Study Abroad Application Deadline
- Did you know UH Hilo has a Study Abroad Program to countries all over Europe, Asia, South America, and Oceania? The Center for Global Education and Exchange (CGEE) has sent our local students to host Universities all over the Globe! The ...
- RISO Funding Application Period Open
- The purpose of the CSO Funding Committee is to provide opportunities to UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organizations (RISOs) to request financial support to develop their own programming and services enriching student life at UH Hilo. ...
- Freshman ʻEleu (Fall 2022)
- Aloha Freshmen, If you started at UH Hilo in Fall 2022 or Spring 2022, it's time to meet with your advisor for your mandatory Freshman ʻEleu appointment. Meet with your advisor between September 15 and October 15. ...
- Vulcan Video Productions is recruiting for Fall 2022
- Vulcan Video Productions is recruiting member for the 2022-2023 school year. Are you interested in YouTube videos? Want to learn how they are made and how to make them yourself? If you are interested that is where we come in. ...
- Cultivating Pilina: Empowering Connection to End DV
- Aloha! Please join us every Friday for the month of October to engage in courageous conversations around Domestic Violence, as we work collectively to keep our communities safe. ...
- Become a SAC Member
- Fall 2022 is comin up fast! Get ready and get pumped up! SAC has many amazing things planned for all you amazing students! But we can't do it all alone, we need more people on the council to help run things smoothly so we can all have a ...
- Apply Today – University Radio Hilo
- University Radio Hilo (URH) is currently accepting applications for 2022-2023 DJs/on-air personalities. ...
- APIA Scholarships
- Apply for an APIA (Asian & Pacific Islander American) Scholarship for 2023-2024! The APIA and AANAPISI Scholarships are open to Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander & Asian American undergraduate students. ...
- 2023-24 UH Common Scholarship Application Opens October 1st
- Starting October 1st, students can complete the 2023-24 UH System Common Scholarship Application online at www.hawaii. ...
- 2022-2023 RISO Registration - Now Open!
- The 2022-2023 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 24, 2023, at 4:30 pm. ...
- 2023-24 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Starting October 1st, students can complete their 2023-24 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at Studentaid.gov/fafsa - To receive priority consideration at UH Hilo, complete the FAFSA by February 1, 2023. ...
- Hohonu is looking for New Members!
- We are Hohonu, the academic journal. We publish student work, by students, for students. Our annual publication features academic papers that cover a wide-variety of topics and subjects by UH Hilo students. ...
- Kanilehua is looking for New Members!
- We are Kanilehua, the art and literary magazine. Our annual publication features literary pieces and art works, both digital and physical, made by UH Hilo students. We publish our magazine at the end of each school year. ...
- The Board of Student Publications is looking for New Members
- Have you ever heard of the Board of Student Publications (BOSP)? We would like to introduce ourselves as your 2022-2023 UH Hilo Board of Student Publications (BOSP). BOSP over sees three publications: Ke Kalahea, Kanilehua, and Hohonu. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.