Open Forum - Board of Media Broadcasting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Meeting ID: 956 7684 5948 Passcode: 273656
Open Forum - Board of Media Broadcasting
The Board of Media Broadcasting invites all UH Hilo students to attend our Open Forum that will take place over Zoom on April 21, 2022. We plan on presenting the proposed changes we plan on implementing to our Charter and By-Laws and we want to give you an opportunity to ask us any questions you may have.
We will be offering two sessions:
SESSION 1: 5:00PM-5:30PM HST
SESSION 2: 5:30PM-6:00PM HST
To learn more about these changes please use the google form link docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScT_yhXmJg2YiUm2Osg7PFFABDKLTmAZF8J6uqgDKbX3TRNfw/viewform
OR head over to Instagram bio @uhhilobomb to read up on some of these changes.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
- Coming Out Day
- Cultivating Pilina: Empowering Connection to End DV
- Aloha! Please join us every Friday for the month of October to engage in courageous conversations around Domestic Violence, as we work collectively to keep our communities safe. ...
- Become a SAC Member
- Fall 2022 is comin up fast! Get ready and get pumped up! SAC has many amazing things planned for all you amazing students! But we can't do it all alone, we need more people on the council to help run things smoothly so we can all have a ...
- Apply Today – University Radio Hilo
- University Radio Hilo (URH) is currently accepting applications for 2022-2023 DJs/on-air personalities. ...
- 2022-2023 RISO Registration - Now Open!
- The 2022-2023 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 24, 2023, at 4:30 pm. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.