Counseling Center Online Study Group - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online.
Counseling Center Online Study Group
Could you use some help focusing to get some studying done? Or writing, projects, whatever? Do you get scattered, go off on tangents, take breaks and never return from them?!
You Are Not Alone!
Come and join us in the Counseling Center for a Zoom-based "Pomodoro" Group Study!
Group Study, Using "Pomodoro" Technique
- 25 minutes of focused work, 5 minutes off
- 25 minutes of focused work again, 5 minutes off
REPEAT, finish for long break
In the break, you can work with breathing, talking with the counselors present and others (or not: no pressure to socialize), but the sessions will begin again promptly after the 5-minute break.
Screens on or off: your choice.
Tues, Wed, Thur, 6:30pm-8:30 pm
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7460
What's also happening?
- Cultivating Pilina: Empowering Connection to End DV
- Aloha! Please join us every Friday for the month of October to engage in courageous conversations around Domestic Violence, as we work collectively to keep our communities safe. ...
- Apply Today – University Radio Hilo
- University Radio Hilo (URH) is currently accepting applications for 2022-2023 DJs/on-air personalities. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.