Second Hawaiʻi International Conference on English Language - Event Details
Second Hawaiʻi International Conference on English Language
The Department of English at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo organizes the Second Hawaiʻi International Conference on English Language and Literature Studies (HICELLS 2023) with its theme “Teaching and Researching English Language and Literature” at UH Hilo main campus on March 10-11, 2022. The conference aims to provide an avenue for research scholars in the fields of English language and literature Studies to share their expertise with other scholars, researchers, and students from various international backgrounds, and to discuss among scholars and educators the new trends in research and pedagogy in English language and Literature.
English Language Studies
Applied Linguistics and English Language Education
English Language Curriculum and Teaching Materials
Cross-cultural communication and ELT
Discourse and Society
English Language Policy
Language and globalization
Language and Media
Language Learning and Acquisition
Language Testing and Evaluation
Multilingualism and Translation
Psychology of Language Learning
Technology and E-learning
Translation and Media
English and American Literature
Literature and Media
Pacific Island Literature
Gender and Literature
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 747-5086
What's also happening?
- Student Art Association Meetings
- Aloha mai kākou! This is a friendly invitation from your Student Art Association to join us every Tuesday, at 12:30pm – 1pm for our weekly meeting. ...
- Happy Holidays from Campus Center
- Aloha Vulcan 'Ohana! The holiday season is near! Campus Center is all decked out and wants to show you our spectacular holiday spirit. We invite you to come and enjoy our festive holiday decorations. ...
- Hohonu General Editor Applications Open
- **Hohonu Academic Journal** is recruiting for General Editors who get to be part of the editing process by working one-on-one with students. ...
- Kanilehua Layout Designer Position Open!
- Kanilehua, UH Hiloʻs Art and Literary Magazine is seeking a motivated student with some experience in Adobe creative suites or other digital design programs to be a member of the Kanilehua team and produce a quality magazine. ...
- Kanilehua Submission Deadline Extended!
- Kanilehua is the UH Hilo Art & Literary Magazine, and we work to publish the best creative pieces our UH Hilo students have to offer. ...
- Kanilehua Submission Raffle
- Great news! If your work is accepted into Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine, your name will be entered into a raffle and you could win a fabulous prize! Prizes will be different for writers and artists. ...
- Student Art Association Meetings and Design Contest
- Aloha mai kākou! This is a friendly invitation from your Student Art Association to join us every Tuesday from 12:30pm – 1pm for our weekly meeting. ...
- APIA Scholarship
- UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. ...
- 2021-2022 Ka Lama Ku Student Recognition Awards - NOW OPEN!
- The 2021 - 2022 Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Award nominations are now open. Please submit your nominations no later than February 20, 2022, at 11:59 pm (This is a hard deadline, there will be no exceptions). ...
- 2022-23 UH Common Scholarship Application Available Oct 1st
- Starting October 1, 2021, students can complete the 2022-23 UH System Common Scholarship Application online at www.hawaii.edu/tuition/scholarships/how-to-apply/. ...
- RISO Registration for 2021-2022 is now open
- The 2021-2022 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 25, 2022, at 4:30 pm. ...
- 2022-23 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Starting October 1, 2021, students can complete their 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at Studentaid.gov/fafsa To receive priority consideration at UH Hilo, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2022. ...
- Cultivating Pilina: Empowering Connection to End DV
- Aloha! Please join us every Friday for the month of October to engage in courageous conversations around Domestic Violence, as we work collectively to keep our communities safe. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.