College of Pharmacy Career Pathways Symposium - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Zoom link will be sent to those who RSVP
College of Pharmacy Career Pathways Symposium
Aloha UH Hilo pharmacy students,
Join us on Saturday, April 3rd, from 9 - 11:30 am HST on Zoom for our spring leadership symposium: “Finding your Career Pathways and Planning for Success.” Dr. Karen Pellegrin, DKICP senior faculty and Director of Continuing Education, Strategic Planning, and the Center for Rural Health Science, will present on how to plan for success through the use of S.M.A.R.T. goals. Dr. Jairus Mahoe, 2016 alumnus, will share his experiences on his pathway to success from DKICP to his current positions as a Medical Affairs pharmacist at MedImpact Healthcare Systems and President of the San Diego Society of Health-System Pharmacists.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Kateleen Caye Bio at email@example.com.
RSVP required to attend event. Zoom links will be provided to those who RSVP.
This event is presented by UHHSA.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7367
What's also happening?
- General Education redesign team wanted!
- Aloha Vulcans! The Summer 2021 General Education Institute is looking for applicants! Now is the time to speak your mind on general education classes! Currently, the University of Hawai’i has formed a UH General Education Curriculum Design ...
- University Radio Hilo (KUHH 101.1fm) - Apply Now!
- As a communications base of University of Hawaii at Hilo (UH Hilo), University Radio Hilo (URH) provides the opportunity for UH Hilo students to gain experience, education and training in radio broadcasting. ...
- Student Arts Association Zoom Meetings (updated info)
- Inviting all interested students to join our weekly Zoom call. This is a chance to meet your fellow creative students, find out about UH Hilo's Spring Student Art Show, and more. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.