UHHSA Sustainability Speaker Series: UpCycle HI - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Meeting ID: 758 6133 3328 Passcode: upcyclehi
UHHSA Sustainability Speaker Series: UpCycle HI
Aloha e UH Hilo Students!
Please join the UH Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) for our virtual Sustainability Speaker Series event on Wednesday, April 28th, from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. HST.
Our featured speaker is Mattie Mae Larson, the founder and creator of Upcycle Hawai'i, a locally-owned business that diverts materials from our local landfills and through hand-made processes creates new products to market such as reusable cutlery kits, jewelry, key rings, night-lights, wallets, and bags.
Giveaways: Students who attend this event are eligible to receive a Sustainability Care Package featuring eco-friendly products, such as face masks, reusable cutlery sets, and more, while supplies last!
Restrictions: Validated UH Hilo SP21-CB ID required to receive giveaways.
Special Restrictions: Validated UH Hilo SP21-CB ID required to receive giveaways.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7367
What's also happening?
- Student Activities Council (SAC) ID Validation Reminder
- Aloha Vulcans, Hope you are all ready for this upcoming Fall semester. Best of luck to all students both returning and freshmen from all of SAC. ...
- Apply Now - Board of Media Broadcasting
- The Board of Media Broadcasting is currently accepting applications for treasurer. No experience needed! The treasurer is 1 of 5 members of the Board and is the primary fiscal authority of BOMB and it's programs. Eligibility 1. Minimum 2. ...
- Apply Now - Vulcan Video Productions
- Vulcan Video Productions is currently accepting applications for the following positions: - General Manager - Production Manager - Lead Videographer - Lead Editor - Vulcan Vloggers - General Crew Eligibility 1. Minimum 2. ...
- Freshman ʻEleu (September 15-October 15)
- Aloha Freshmen! If you entered UH Hilo this semester or last semester, it's time to meet with your advisor for your Freshman ʻEleu appointment. ...
- BOSP Positions Open!
- If you enjoy writing, editing or leadership join BOSP! The Board of Student Publications has positions open in Hohonu, Kanilehua, Ke Kalahea and the Board! Applications are available on our website under Forms. ...
- AANAPISI Scholarship
- UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. ...
- APIA Scholarship
- RISO Registration for 2021-2022 is now open
- The 2021-2022 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 25, 2022, at 4:30 pm. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.