I Ala Mauliola Health and Wellness Virtual Student Symposium - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Password: MAULIOLA
I Ala Mauliola Health and Wellness Virtual Student Symposium
"I Ala Mauliola Virtual Health & Wellness Student Symposium"
10:00 AM Kipaepae
10:10 AM Welcome and Overview
10:15 AM Keynote: Dr. Keawe‘aimoku Kaholokula
“Paepae ke Kahua: The Social and Cultural Determinants of Native Hawaiian Health”.
Presentation 1: Dr. Misty Pacheco: “Navigating the Covid-19 Pandemic with a Public Health Lens”.
Presentation 2: Dr. Ku Kahakalau: “Native Roots: Indigenous Paths to Wellness and Food Sovereignty”.
Presentation 3: Aunty Lynette Paglinawan and Dr. Manulani Meyer: “Ho’oponopono”.
12:15 PM: Mahalo
Follow the link below to join:
Special Restrictions: Online Event
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 315-6613
What's also happening?
- General Education redesign team wanted!
- Aloha Vulcans! The Summer 2021 General Education Institute is looking for applicants! Now is the time to speak your mind on general education classes! Currently, the University of Hawai’i has formed a UH General Education Curriculum Design ...
- University Radio Hilo (KUHH 101.1fm) - Apply Now!
- As a communications base of University of Hawaii at Hilo (UH Hilo), University Radio Hilo (URH) provides the opportunity for UH Hilo students to gain experience, education and training in radio broadcasting. ...
- Student Arts Association Zoom Meetings (updated info)
- Inviting all interested students to join our weekly Zoom call. This is a chance to meet your fellow creative students, find out about UH Hilo's Spring Student Art Show, and more. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.