I Ala Mauliola Health and Wellness Virtual Student Symposium - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Password: MAULIOLA
I Ala Mauliola Health and Wellness Virtual Student Symposium
"I Ala Mauliola Virtual Health & Wellness Student Symposium"
10:00 AM Kipaepae
10:10 AM Welcome and Overview
10:15 AM Keynote: Dr. Keawe‘aimoku Kaholokula
“Paepae ke Kahua: The Social and Cultural Determinants of Native Hawaiian Health”.
Presentation 1: Dr. Misty Pacheco: “Navigating the Covid-19 Pandemic with a Public Health Lens”.
Presentation 2: Dr. Ku Kahakalau: “Native Roots: Indigenous Paths to Wellness and Food Sovereignty”.
Presentation 3: Aunty Lynette Paglinawan and Dr. Manulani Meyer: “Ho’oponopono”.
12:15 PM: Mahalo
Follow the link below to join:
Special Restrictions: Online Event
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 315-6613
What's also happening?
- Student Activities Council (SAC) ID Validation Reminder
- Aloha Vulcans, Hope you are all ready for this upcoming Fall semester. Best of luck to all students both returning and freshmen from all of SAC. ...
- Apply Now - Board of Media Broadcasting
- The Board of Media Broadcasting is currently accepting applications for treasurer. No experience needed! The treasurer is 1 of 5 members of the Board and is the primary fiscal authority of BOMB and it's programs. Eligibility 1. Minimum 2. ...
- Apply Now - Vulcan Video Productions
- Vulcan Video Productions is currently accepting applications for the following positions: - General Manager - Production Manager - Lead Videographer - Lead Editor - Vulcan Vloggers - General Crew Eligibility 1. Minimum 2. ...
- Freshman ʻEleu (September 15-October 15)
- Aloha Freshmen! If you entered UH Hilo this semester or last semester, it's time to meet with your advisor for your Freshman ʻEleu appointment. ...
- BOSP Positions Open!
- If you enjoy writing, editing or leadership join BOSP! The Board of Student Publications has positions open in Hohonu, Kanilehua, Ke Kalahea and the Board! Applications are available on our website under Forms. ...
- AANAPISI Scholarship
- UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. ...
- APIA Scholarship
- RISO Registration for 2021-2022 is now open
- The 2021-2022 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 25, 2022, at 4:30 pm. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.