February 22nd is National Study Abroad Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online.
February 22nd is National Study Abroad Day
UH Hilo, along with the Institute of International Education (IIE), will be recognizing the fourth Monday in February (February 22nd) as #StudyAbroadDay. Although study abroad is temporarily suspended here at UH Hilo, we are awaiting confirmation on whether we can resume as early as Fall 2021. In the meantime, in celebration of Study Abroad Day, the Center for Global Education and Exchange (CGEE) will be highlighting stories of our Global Vulcans who have participated in a study abroad program through UH Hilo.
The purpose of Study Abroad Day is to celebrate and bring awareness to the benefits and impact of Study Abroad. At least once per hour, starting at 8 am on Monday, February 22nd, CGEE will add a new social media post to our page. Follow along on our instagram account @uhhglobe as we feature a variety of Global Vulcans. If you would prefer to read all the stories in one sitting they can be found at hilo.hawaii.edu/studyabroad/panorama/.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7488
What's also happening?
- General Education redesign team wanted!
- Aloha Vulcans! The Summer 2021 General Education Institute is looking for applicants! Now is the time to speak your mind on general education classes! Currently, the University of Hawai’i has formed a UH General Education Curriculum Design ...
- University Radio Hilo (KUHH 101.1fm) - Apply Now!
- As a communications base of University of Hawaii at Hilo (UH Hilo), University Radio Hilo (URH) provides the opportunity for UH Hilo students to gain experience, education and training in radio broadcasting. ...
- Student Arts Association Zoom Meetings (updated info)
- Inviting all interested students to join our weekly Zoom call. This is a chance to meet your fellow creative students, find out about UH Hilo's Spring Student Art Show, and more. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.