Spring 2021 Virtual Student Engagement Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Meeting ID: 975 5237 9192 Passcode: 058266
Spring 2021 Virtual Student Engagement Fair
This Spring Campus Center will be hosting a Virtual Student Engagement Fair meant to have different organizations/departments/services on campus present about what they offer, why students should join, and how to get engaged with their group.
This event will be based on a schedule with specific times for groups & organizations to present.
The overall goal of this event is to provide a different opportunity for organizations/departments/services along with students to have a more personal experience to present and to find out/learn about the organizations we have on campus. There will be 15-minute presentations, along with a 5 minute Q & A portion to wrap up their presentation.
Presentations begin at 11 am each day but we encourage you to jump on a little early so we can stay on schedule.
Presentations include current opportunities as well as opportunities for the 2021-2022 academic year, it's never to early to plan ahead!
To view the event schedule and list of presenters, you can view the Spring 2021 Virtual Student Engagement Fair Schedule here: go.hawaii.edu/J8v
This spreadsheet will be updated frequently.
If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
- Student Activities Council (SAC) Open Positions - Apply Now!
- SAC Applications are open. The Student Activities Council (SAC) provides programs, activities and services which serve the co-curricular cultural, social, recreational and educational interests of students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Student Activities Council (SAC) ID Validation Reminder
- Aloha Vulcans, Hope you are all ready for this upcoming Fall semester. Best of luck to all students both returning and freshmen from all of SAC. ...
- BOSP Positions Open!
- If you enjoy writing, editing or leadership join BOSP! The Board of Student Publications has positions open in Hohonu, Kanilehua, Ke Kalahea and the Board! Applications are available on our website under Forms. ...
- Menstrual Equity Survey
- We want to hear from you! The Women's Center and UHHSA are collaborating on a menstrual equity initiative that could bring a free supply of period products on campus. Fill out out the menstrual equity survey using this link: ...
- Diaper Bank Flyer
- Do you want to donate diapers for our locals and keiki? Come by the new Hawai`i Diaper Bank drop off location with your diaper donation!
- AANAPISI Scholarship
- UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. ...
- APIA Scholarship
- 2022-23 UH Common Scholarship Application Available Oct 1st
- Starting October 1, 2021, students can complete the 2022-23 UH System Common Scholarship Application online at www.hawaii.edu/tuition/scholarships/how-to-apply/. ...
- RISO Registration for 2021-2022 is now open
- The 2021-2022 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 25, 2022, at 4:30 pm. ...
- 2022-23 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Starting October 1, 2021, students can complete their 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at Studentaid.gov/fafsa To receive priority consideration at UH Hilo, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2022. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.