Scary Scenarios 2020 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Must register in advance for connection/login information.
Scary Scenarios 2020
Location: Online webinar
An evening of Halloween-themed monologues, performed by UH Hilo students. Some scary, some sad, some sweet, some fun...there's a little bit there for everyone!
The evening is divided into three parts: Part I -fun for all, including keiki; Part II -chicken skin and laughs for teens & adults; Part III -for mature audiences--may contain some disturbing content, parental guidance suggested – with five minute snack breaks between each session.
Register in advance at: go.hawaii.edu/34e
Webinar opens at 6:30pm with performances beginning at 7:00pm.
There will be a brief Q&A with cast members after the performance.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7495
What's also happening?
- General Education redesign team wanted!
- Aloha Vulcans! The Summer 2021 General Education Institute is looking for applicants! Now is the time to speak your mind on general education classes! Currently, the University of Hawai’i has formed a UH General Education Curriculum Design ...
- University Radio Hilo (KUHH 101.1fm) - Apply Now!
- As a communications base of University of Hawaii at Hilo (UH Hilo), University Radio Hilo (URH) provides the opportunity for UH Hilo students to gain experience, education and training in radio broadcasting. ...
- Student Arts Association Zoom Meetings (updated info)
- Inviting all interested students to join our weekly Zoom call. This is a chance to meet your fellow creative students, find out about UH Hilo's Spring Student Art Show, and more. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.