LGBTQ+ 101 for Healthcare Providers - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Meeting ID: 861 5748 8760 Password: F20KY
LGBTQ+ 101 for Healthcare Providers
Join UHHSA for a brief introduction to LGBTQ+ identities and healthcare needs as well as mental health. Topics included are gender, sexual orientation, transgender, and intersex populations. Common medication topics are included as well and there will be resources and so much more!
There will be UHHSA swag giveaways for participants. Limited Quantity.
Special Restrictions: Maximum capacity of 100 people
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7361
What's also happening?
- General Education redesign team wanted!
- Aloha Vulcans! The Summer 2021 General Education Institute is looking for applicants! Now is the time to speak your mind on general education classes! Currently, the University of Hawai’i has formed a UH General Education Curriculum Design ...
- University Radio Hilo (KUHH 101.1fm) - Apply Now!
- As a communications base of University of Hawaii at Hilo (UH Hilo), University Radio Hilo (URH) provides the opportunity for UH Hilo students to gain experience, education and training in radio broadcasting. ...
- Student Arts Association Zoom Meetings (updated info)
- Inviting all interested students to join our weekly Zoom call. This is a chance to meet your fellow creative students, find out about UH Hilo's Spring Student Art Show, and more. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.