APIA Scholarship - Announcement Details
Apply for a scholarship from the Asian & Pacific Islander American (APIA) Scholars! Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $20,000 awards for the 2021-2022 school year. Deadline to apply: January 14, 2021. For more information and to access the online application, go to apiascholars.org/scholarship/apia-scholarship/
Eligibility criteria includes: bBe of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census; be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the US citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible); be enrolling as an undergraduate student in a US accredited college or university in the Fall 2021; have a
minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) or have earned a GED; must apply for federal financial aid for the 2021-2022 academic year using the FASFA by early April 2021; submit
one letter of recommendation online.
APIA Scholars provides scholarships to underserved APIA students with a special focus on those who live at or below the poverty level, or are otherwise of low socioeconomic status; are the first in their families to attend college; are representative of the APIA community’s diversity, (geographically and ethnically}, especially those ethnicities that have been underrepresented on college campuses due to limited access and opportunity; and have placed a strong emphasis on community service and leadership as well as solid academic achievement.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (877) 808-7032
What's also happening?
← PreviousWeek of January 10, 2021
- Student Impact Scholarship
- Apply now for a $5,000 scholarship! Wells Fargo is proud to announce the Student Impact Scholarship with $1 million in scholarship funds available to help support students on their educational journey. ...
- Freshman 'Eleu (Fall 2020)
- Freshmen, it's time to meet with your advisor for your Freshman ʻEleu appointment. Meet with your advisor between September 14 and October 6. ...
- AANAPISI Scholarship
- Apply for an AANAPISI scholarship from the Asian & Pacific Islander American (APIA) Scholars! Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $5,000 awards for the Spring 2021 semester. Deadline to apply: November 11. ...
- Kanilehua Submissions Are Open
- Kanilehua, UH Hilo's art and literary magazine, is now accepting submissions for its Spring 2021 issue. We are accepting submissions of literature, visual art, sheet music, and mixed medium pieces. Visit our website to submit: https://hilo. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
- APIA Scholarship
- Apply for a scholarship from the Asian & Pacific Islander American (APIA) Scholars! Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $20,000 awards for the 2021-2022 school year. Deadline to apply: January 14, 2021. ...
- Hohonu Submissions are Open!
- Every year, Hohonu publishes an academic journal filled with papers submitted by students. Submissions are accessed by the Hohonu staff and from there are either accepted into the editing process or denied. ...
- 2021-22 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2021-22 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2020. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2021! Deadline for ...
- RISO Registration for 2020-2021 is now open
- The 2020-2021 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 26, 2021 at 4:30pm. ...
- 2021-22 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2020, students can complete their 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2021. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.