SAC Welcome Back Care Package - Event Details
SAC Welcome Back Care Package
Location: CC 301/ Online
Aloha Vulcans, welcome back to UH Hilo! We have curated a care package filled with all the goodies and necessities you'll need to be safe on-campus and at our events! Come on up to CC 301 and receive your package, you must have a valid Fall 2020 student ID and have completed the Sign-Up Google Form! (forms.gle/rqworqpPLd31s2dP7).If you can't make it to campus we are happy to ship your welcome back package to you!
- Students will need to fill out the google form prior to receiving their packages via in-person or shipped directly to their address
- Students who choose to do in-person will be required to pick a day and time to reserve their time slot. (Each time slot will accommodate 15-20 students.) If students choose a time slot that has been fully occupied, they will receive an email to choose a time slot that hasn’t been filled (we will be giving them around 3 substitutions.)
- When coming to pick-up their care package, they must always wear a mask and stand at the designated taped areas to ensure social distancing
Special Restrictions: Valid Fall 2020 UH Hilo ID for all in-person pick-ups
Facemask required when picking up
Completed Google Form prior to attending
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7374
What's also happening?
- Student Impact Scholarship
- Apply now for a $5,000 scholarship! Wells Fargo is proud to announce the Student Impact Scholarship with $1 million in scholarship funds available to help support students on their educational journey. ...
- Freshman 'Eleu (Fall 2020)
- Freshmen, it's time to meet with your advisor for your Freshman ʻEleu appointment. Meet with your advisor between September 14 and October 6. ...
- AANAPISI Scholarship
- Apply for an AANAPISI scholarship from the Asian & Pacific Islander American (APIA) Scholars! Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $5,000 awards for the Spring 2021 semester. Deadline to apply: November 11. ...
- Kanilehua Submissions Are Open
- Kanilehua, UH Hilo's art and literary magazine, is now accepting submissions for its Spring 2021 issue. We are accepting submissions of literature, visual art, sheet music, and mixed medium pieces. Visit our website to submit: https://hilo. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
- APIA Scholarship
- Apply for a scholarship from the Asian & Pacific Islander American (APIA) Scholars! Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $20,000 awards for the 2021-2022 school year. Deadline to apply: January 14, 2021. ...
- Hohonu Submissions are Open!
- Every year, Hohonu publishes an academic journal filled with papers submitted by students. Submissions are accessed by the Hohonu staff and from there are either accepted into the editing process or denied. ...
- 2021-22 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2021-22 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2020. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2021! Deadline for ...
- RISO Registration for 2020-2021 is now open
- The 2020-2021 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 26, 2021 at 4:30pm. ...
- 2021-22 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2020, students can complete their 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2021. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.