Mālama Hours - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Meeting ID: 733 2770 3238 Password: Power9
Calling all UH Hilo Pharmacy Students!
The Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy (DKICP) Blue Zones Project is hosting two virtual "Mālama Hours" events on Saturday, May 2nd, and Sunday, May 3rd, from 12:30-1:30 p.m. HST.
Participate in fun activities highlighting the different “Power 9” principles— Move Naturally; Purpose; Down Shift; 80% Rule; Plant Slant; Wine at 5; Right Tribe; Loved Ones First; Belong—to promote stress relief, health, wellness, and camaraderie!
DKICP Students who participate are eligible to receive a "Mālama Hours" Care Package, while supplies last!
Please note: We are currently able to ship care packages only within the U.S., not internationally.
This event is a collaboration between UHHSA and the DKICP Blue Zones Project.
Special Restrictions: Preregistration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be a current DKICP student with a validated Spring 2020 ID to receive care packages.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7361
What's also happening?
Week of April 26, 2020Next →
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2021-2022
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2021-2022 academic year. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
- Hohonu Submissions are Open!
- Every year, Hohonu publishes an academic journal filled with papers submitted by students. Submissions are accessed by the Hohonu staff and from there are either accepted into the editing process or denied. ...
- RISO Registration for 2020-2021 is now open
- The 2020-2021 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 26, 2021 at 4:30pm. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.