Brown Bag with Robert Barclay - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
Brown Bag with Robert Barclay
Join Hohonu in welcoming Robert Barclay, owner of Lōʻihi & Pueo Press, for a presentation on how to become a published author.
April 23 from 12:00pm -1:00 pm HST
Location: Zoom (contact for link)
This interactive presentation that will give an inside look at what it takes to become a published author from an industry insider.
Robert Barclay is a current professor at UH West Oʻahu and is the owner of Lōʻihi & Pueo Press, a local publisher who is dedicated to publishing unique works of Hawaiʻi and Pacific Literature.
For questions contact Hohonu at email@example.com.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of April 19, 2020Next →
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2021-2022
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2021-2022 academic year. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
- Hohonu Submissions are Open!
- Every year, Hohonu publishes an academic journal filled with papers submitted by students. Submissions are accessed by the Hohonu staff and from there are either accepted into the editing process or denied. ...
- RISO Registration for 2020-2021 is now open
- The 2020-2021 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 26, 2021 at 4:30pm. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.