Lip Sync for Your Life - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Natalia Zelaya is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Lip Sync for Your Life Time: May 6, 2020 07:00 PM Hawaii Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/785247283?pwd=VHBpVmZ2N0p5L0hJRVpLclFGS3c4Zz09 Meeting ID: 785 247 283 Password: 6ojefE
Lip Sync for Your Life
Join SAC for a virtual Lip Sync Battle as we meet on Zoom and jam out to some of our favorite songs on Wednesday, May 6 from 7 - 9 pm (HST).
The first 30 participants will receive a free mini speaker! Can't wait to see you there!
Shipping of giveaways will be with the USA only, unfortunately we can not ship internationally at this time
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7374
What's also happening?
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2021-2022
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2021-2022 academic year. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
- Hohonu Submissions are Open!
- Every year, Hohonu publishes an academic journal filled with papers submitted by students. Submissions are accessed by the Hohonu staff and from there are either accepted into the editing process or denied. ...
- RISO Registration for 2020-2021 is now open
- The 2020-2021 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 26, 2021 at 4:30pm. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.