Kahoot-19 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event is being held online. Students will be given access 2 hours prior to the event to receive the game pin and an opportunity to be sent a goodie bag please sing up on our google form ! https://forms.gle/KUVG7gpYtwyE88io7
Aloha Vulcans! We know that this may be an overwhelming time for all of us but SAC will continue to provide you all safe, fun, and exciting events for the rest of the semester! Join us for rounds of Kahoot on various topics: Hawaii History, Covid-19 Facts and Safe Practices, UH Hilo Facts, Guess the Song, Trends, and so much more! We hope that through this event we can all practice safe social distancing while having fun!
The first 30 students, on a first-come first-serve basis will recieve a goodie bag!
To join please fill out this google form.
Giveaways are limited to the front 30 students who sign up and can only be shipped with in the United States, we are currently unable to ship internationally
Special Restrictions: Must have a valid spring 2020 student ID.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7374
What's also happening?
- General Education redesign team wanted!
- Aloha Vulcans! The Summer 2021 General Education Institute is looking for applicants! Now is the time to speak your mind on general education classes! Currently, the University of Hawai’i has formed a UH General Education Curriculum Design ...
- University Radio Hilo (KUHH 101.1fm) - Apply Now!
- As a communications base of University of Hawaii at Hilo (UH Hilo), University Radio Hilo (URH) provides the opportunity for UH Hilo students to gain experience, education and training in radio broadcasting. ...
- Student Arts Association Zoom Meetings (updated info)
- Inviting all interested students to join our weekly Zoom call. This is a chance to meet your fellow creative students, find out about UH Hilo's Spring Student Art Show, and more. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.